Are you worried about how your lips look like? Want to know how to get healthier and more kissable lips? Everybody wants to have healthy, shiny, and soft lips. It’s not very difficult to have healthy lips. This article will tell you how you can get kissable lips.
Table of Contents
- 1 8 Effective Tips On How To Get Kissable Lips
- 1.1 1. Use Petroleum Jelly Based Balm
- 1.2 2. Balm with vitamin E, Beeswax, and Tree nut oil
- 1.3 3. Protect Your Lips From Sun Burn
- 1.4 4. Exfoliation of The Lips
- 1.5 5. Buy or Make Your Scrub For the Lip Exfoliation
- 1.6 How To Use Scrub for Kissable Lips
- 1.7 6. Keep Your Lips Moisturized
- 1.8 7. Use Moisturizing Lipstick
- 1.9 8. Don’t Lick Your Lips Repeatedly
- 2 Conclusion
However, some peoples have dry and broken lips, which make their partners feel awkward while kissing them. If your kissing is not impressive and affecting your relationship badly, then these tips are for you.
Without further ado, let’s explore the 8 effective tips on how to get kissable lips.
8 Effective Tips On How To Get Kissable Lips
Kissable lips always seem attractive to your partner. And it also increases your chances to get a kiss even on your first date. Use these tips to make your lips as kissable as possible & enjoy the pleasures.
1. Use Petroleum Jelly Based Balm
Vaseline or lip balm never goes out of style Because they protect your lips. It adds a protective layer, Heals the cracked lips and, adds moisture to your lips. It makes your lips look soft, smooth, and shiny.
2. Balm with vitamin E, Beeswax, and Tree nut oil
Some peoples prefer using a balm with beeswax, vitamin E, and tree nut oil. Because beeswax makes your lips smooth, Vitamin E has antioxidant and healing properties, and tree nut oil gives the moisture.
3. Protect Your Lips From Sun Burn
Like your skin, lips can also get a sunburn. So, whenever you buy lip protectant, look for the sun protection factor.
Suggested SPF is 15 or higher. It protects the lips from UV rays more effectively.
4. Exfoliation of The Lips
You can remove the dead skin cells over your lips at home easily. Take a clean cloth, dump it in the warm water and scrub on your lips in a circular motion.
Trending: 16 Steps Guide to Your Most Pleasurable Kiss
Then, wipe your lips with a clean, dry towel. Repeat the process daily to make your lips look fresh.
5. Buy or Make Your Scrub For the Lip Exfoliation
Bundles of scrubs for the lips are available in the market. So, if you want the premade scrub, then you will find it with no difficulty. However, some peoples prefer using homemade scrub for their lips. If you also want to make your scrub, then here is the recipe for it.
- Take one tablespoon sugar and one tablespoon olive oil and then mix them to make a paste. You can put the paste in a jar and store it in the refrigerator for up to weeks.
- If you want to use fresh scrub, then take a pinch of sugar and few drops of oil, mix them and apply the resulting paste on your lips.
How To Use Scrub for Kissable Lips
- Take a small amount of sugar scrub and rub your lips in the circular motion with your finger. Make sure all the areas of lips get covered.
- Don’t use it more than twice per week because it may irritate your lips.
- Then use the clean washcloth damp with warm water and scrub off your lips. However, you can also scrub off your lips with a splash of warm water.
- After exfoliation, apply olive or coconut oil to your lips.
6. Keep Your Lips Moisturized
Keeping your lips moist makes them soft and smooth. Always use balm before you sleep. If you don’t have the balm, then use coconut oil to avoid dryness.
However, keeping your lips moist during the day is also important. So, use the moisturizer during the day as well, especially in the winter.
7. Use Moisturizing Lipstick
Long-lasting lipstick lasts for a longer time but make your lips dry and cause irritation. Therefore, use moisturizing lipsticks instead. That may last for a shorter period but do not have any negative impact on your lips.
If you are planning to kiss your partner today, then use a light pink lipstick. However, using red lipstick seems romantic but ends up with lipstick marks all over your partner’s face.
The lipstick stain may be an awkward situation for your partner and does not fade away easily.
8. Don’t Lick Your Lips Repeatedly
Licking your lips may make them look shiny for a couple of seconds. But it irritates and dries the broken lips.
The reason for not licking the lips is the enzymes present in the saliva. Enzymes like amylase and maltase, which are carbohydrate digestive enzymes, wear down the skin on your lips. Therefore, lips become more sensitive to air and dryness. However, moisture due to saliva lasts for a brief moment only.
So, now you have come to know about the mistakes peoples often commit unknowingly and lower their chances of getting healthier lips. So, by avoiding those mistakes and following the above tips, you can get kissable lips. The Licking of lips may be usual practice for you. But it affects your lips’ smoothness seriously.
Moreover, smoothness, freshness, and shines make your lips kissable. So, avoid all the activities (using long-lasting lipstick) which affect any of these features.
Having healthy lips not only enhances your confidence in kissing your partner but also makes you look hygienic. Share your experience with how to get kissable lips in the comment section below.
Leave a Reply