Are you excited about how to kiss your partner but don’t know how to kiss? Don’t worry, I am here to help you kiss your partner.
Kissing plays a significant role in building long-term relationships and being more intimate with your partner. It makes the bonding stronger between a couple. However, many people commit common mistakes in kissing and fail to build intimacy properly.
So, let’s reveal the secret behind how to kiss your partner like a pro!
Table of Contents
- 1 16 Step Guide on How to Kiss Like a Pro!
- 1.1 1. Communicate Your Feelings
- 1.2 2. Know Interest of Other Person
- 1.3 3. Use Words To Set The Mood
- 1.4 4. Tell Your Partner Directly About Your Intentions
- 1.5 5. Don’t Waste Time
- 1.6 6. Keep Your Lips Soft
- 1.7 7. Soft Kisses
- 1.8 8. Manage Your Saliva
- 1.9 9. Lock Your Lips
- 1.10 10. Ensure Your Breath
- 1.11 11. Use Your Hands
- 1.12 13. French Kiss
- 1.13 14. Maintain The Sense of Surprise
- 1.14 15. Graze Your Partner’s Lips
- 1.15 16. Take A Pause
- 2 Conclusion
16 Step Guide on How to Kiss Like a Pro!
Kissing your partner is an art involving proper communication, bond, intimacy & kissing skills. In this guide, I strive to provide you all the tips on how to kiss your partner to make them want you even more.
1. Communicate Your Feelings
You can send powerful signals to communicate your feelings that you want to kiss them. Here are some tips that will help you in delivering your emotions without saying any word.
- Look at Your Partner’s Lips.
- Bite Your Lower Lip while talking with your partner to show your intentions.
- Your mouth should look kissable. So, use chapstick or lipgloss to make your lips soft and attractive.
- Fresh your breath with some mint or freshener, but don’t use chew gum. It makes some peoples feel awkward to kiss.
So, you should keep all the tips in your mind to deliver your desires and notice whether your partner responds well or not.
2. Know Interest of Other Person
If you have power in your balls and want to open the kiss, first try to know whether your partner feels the same as you. First, kiss on the hands and cheek and note the reaction of your partner.
If your partner is a girl, then lift her hand and put your soft lips on the back of her hand.
But if you are kissing a boy, then kiss him on the cheek. Kiss him near the lips but on the cheek to show your intention that you are interested, to take things to the next level.
3. Use Words To Set The Mood
To make your partner interested, give the compliment in a way that looks natural. Look deeply into their eyes and say romantically and intimately to make them realize your intentions.
Focus on the fascinating attributes of your partner. Your compliment should be based on how your partners look like a romantic partner to you. Even your date is a good soccer player but admires their eyes and other features.
4. Tell Your Partner Directly About Your Intentions
What if your partner is not picking your hints and unable to understand your desire? If all of the tricks get failed, and you want to lock your lips, then state your intentions directly. But select the appropriate words to deliver your desire romantically and compellingly.
5. Don’t Waste Time
When your partner gives you the green signal, then don’t wait for anything. Having Go-head means your partner has the same desire for you. So, close your eyes and start kissing your partner.
6. Keep Your Lips Soft
When you decide to kiss your partner, keep your lips soft and pucker for the family member. But having the mouth separated and soft communicates a feeling of openness.
7. Soft Kisses
Start with gentle and soft kisses to check the response of your partner. If your partner is responsive, then go for the French kiss.
Don’t smack your lips and avoid distractions like noise. It may ruin your moment. Also, Avoid smashing your lips against your partners and go for the soft and gentle kisses. It gives your partner the ability to stop if they feel uncomfortable.
8. Manage Your Saliva
The last thing you want your date to worry about when you kiss him or her is slobbery puppies. So, avoid this mistake by swallowing extra saliva. If you think your lips are so sticky and wet, then put your lips away and suck the liquid back into your mouth.
9. Lock Your Lips
After the success of your last kisses, you should consider the lip lock, Which will lead to a closer kiss ( gateway to French kiss ). In this technique, you will place the upper lip on your partner’s upper lip and the same for the lower lip. It will build intimacy and feel your partner excited for the coming things.
However, some people have larger lips that are easy to grab and lock with your lips. Some couples have uneven heights and often get confused about how to kiss. If your girl also has a shorter height, then you should consider reading this article, How To Kiss a Shorter girl.
10. Ensure Your Breath
Ideally, you are supposed to breathe through your nostrils while kissing your date. However, If you find it difficult, then take a break for a couple of seconds to regulate your breathing. During the pause, don’t stay still and hang your arms over the sides. But keep touching your partner’s neck, back, and grab them from the waist to continue the rhythm.
Don’t feel bad for running out of breath or want to take a rest for a second. Breathing hard is a sign that you’re anxious and excited, and your partner will find it enticing.
11. Use Your Hands
As discussed in the above technique, your hands are significant to build intimacy with your partner. So instead of hanging your hands over the sides, keep them engage with your partner, as mentioned below.
- Grab your partner’s face with your hands and sweep across the cheeks with your thumbs while building eye contact.
- Push your partner towards your hold them from the waist.
- You can also put your hands on your partner’s shoulder.
- Further, you can make the act more excited and passionate with your hands. Place your hands on the back of your partner’s head and tangle them in their hairs.
12. Play With Tongue
When your lips get locked with your partner’s, then extend the reach of your tongue to touch the tip of your partner’s tongue. Doing so (tasting the tongue) builds emotions in your partner, and they will probably like to do the same.
If your partner gives a positive gesture, then you will increase the duration of the kiss. But if your date pulls away, then stick to the lips only.
13. French Kiss
Dancing with your partner’s tongue while kissing is referred to as a French kiss in Western Culture. But many people don’t know how to start the French kiss. Here are some tips for moving from lip kiss to Mouth Kiss.
- Slightly move your tongue into the lower lip of your partner, and if he or she participates equally, then increase the pressure and involvement.
- Insert your tongue tip into your partner’s mouth and strike against the tip of his or her tongue. Don’t just place your tongue in their mouth as it will result in ending the kiss. So, keep moving your tongue with emotions instead.
- Use your emotions in kissing and try deeper if your partner is responding well.
14. Maintain The Sense of Surprise
Repetition of anything makes the person get bored and terminate the Excitement. So, Don’t just keep focusing on tongue kiss, but you can go for a neck kiss or for a lips kiss.
Changing your technique will make your partner assume what’s coming next?. So, this alternation and feeling of surprise will not let your kiss be stale.
15. Graze Your Partner’s Lips
Teeth can also be another turning element in the foreplay. Grazing your teeth softly on your partner’s lips can make that act more excited. Here are some tips :
- Keep the pressure low and move slowly. Don’t forget that you are going to nibble not to bite your partner’s lip.
- Grazing softly on your partner’s lip will help you to avoid hurting your partner accidentally.
- Once lips get locked with your partner, then place your teeth at the lower lip of your date. Also, pull back your teeth until the lips end.
- If your partner does not respond well, then Don’t worry. It is a matter of taste. Some people don’t like the teeth while kissing. So, be prepared for the rejection and don’t be disappointed.
16. Take A Pause
While kissing your date, take some breaks. Look into their eyes, push them towards you, whisper something in their ears, and make them realize that you see them as a complete person. These little moments can potentially make kissing more personal.
When you plan to date and kiss your partner, You should care about your breath, lips, and hygiene. In other words, you should be kissable. Otherwise, it will make your partner feel awkward to kiss you. So, before going for the date read the article on “how to be kissable?”.
After reading the article on “how to kiss”, you have understood that It’s a lifetime talent to make good kisses. You must be able to express your desires and listen to what your partner wants. If you are shy and can’t tell your partner about your intention directly, then you need to communicate it via kisses.
Moreover, You need to notice your partner’s response and take the next step accordingly. Your partner’s feedback may not be Positive. Don’t worry, Nobody comes out from the womb as a kissing expert. Getting feedback from your partner does not mean anything wrong. But it is just to make you know how to make your kiss more appealing and persuading.
However, Often couples become nervous and confused on their first date. They feel hesitation about whether they should kiss or not.
If it is your first date, then must read the article on How to kiss on the first date. The best way to improve it is to listen, learn and practice kisses. Now please share your experience with “how to kiss” in the comment section below.
Leave a Reply